Jesse James Riding Stables & Other Attractions
Ride one of our gentle horses in cave country with over 500 acres of trails where Jesse James once roamed robbing banks and stage coaches and hiding out in caves such as the Outlaw Cave on the way to Mammoth Cave. We are one of the largest and oldest stables in KY.
– The whole family from 2 to 90 years old can ride on Guided Trail Rides that leaves every 30 minutes from 9am-6pm during summer. (Memorial weekend – Labor Day weekend) also open Spring and Fall break (off season trail times will vary)
– Children 2-5 years must ride with an adult if weight does not exceed 240 lbs.
– 6 yrs and up ride their own horse.
1/2 hour – $19
1 hour – $25.50
2 hours – $49
Want to relax? play our 18-Hole Western Themed Mini Golf Course and see if you can guess what all the holes are. Opportunities to win FREE games and keep coming back. The largest Mini Golf Course in the Cave Area.
– Open daily (7 days a week, weather permitting) until November
– Labor Day through November hours subject to change
Adults – $5.25
Children 6-12 yrs $4.25
5 yrs & under FREE w/pd adult.
While in the area, visit Outlaw Cave, the only wheelchair accessible cave in area. Enjoy a 30-minute non-strenuous cave tour seeing beautiful formations and amazing large columns formed by nature from ceiling to floor.
Nice, cool, short and easy cave tour for anyone who does not want to do a lot of walking or stairs. And see natural formations of a cave. Optional area less than 30 steps, cameras, are allowed.
– Adults $6.95
– Children $4.95
– 5 & under FREE, w/pd adult.
CALL (270) 773-2560 FOR HOURS (OUR 2021 SEASON HAS NOT YET STARTED)
MILITARY DISCOUNT FOR
Active Duty Military only with proper ID.
NOTE: WE CURRENTLY ONLY HAVE HORSE BACK RIDING, MINI GOLF, OUTLAW CAVE TOURS, CABINS AND RV CAMPING OPEN
*THE ALPINE SLIDE, ZIPLINE, GO-CARTS, BUMPER CARS, BUMPER BOATS, ROCK WALL, OLD TIME PHOTOS, ETC. ARE CLOSED FOR THE YEAR 2020
DUE TO COVID-19 AND WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
(GREEN RIVER CANOEING IS IN OUR PARKING LOT UNDER DIFFERENT MANAGEMENT FOR INFO PLEASE CALL 270-773-5712)